|Trumpington Local History Group
The Changing Face of
• Village Centre;
• East of the Village Centre including Clay Farm;
• South of the Village Centre including Glebe Farm;
• South West of the Village Centre including Trumpington Meadows;
• North of the Village Centre;
• Busway, Railways, Hobson's Brook and Hobson's Park;
• Cambridge Biomedical Campus and Trumpington.
There is also a page about the opening of the display at The Clay Farm Centre.
|The Clay Farm Library, Clay Farm Centre, and the Changing Face of
Trumpington local history display. Photo: Andrew Roberts, 6 April 2018.
|Copyright © Trumpington Local History Group, 2018. Updated 6 April 2018.
Web manager: Andrew Roberts.
|Welcome to The Changing Face of Trumpington.
This section of the website shows how Trumpington
has changed over time. The information is on
display in the Clay Farm Library at The Clay Farm
Centre. See below for links to the individual pages.