|Trumpington Local History Group
1851 Census of Trumpington
|This is part of a census project by the Trumpington Local History Group to transcribe the eight censuses for the parish of Trumpington from 1841 to 1911. This page has an introduction to the 1851 census and a PDF file with the 1851 census transcription. If you find an error, or wish to make any comments, please contact our census address.|
|Print of the National School, built 1843. William and Ann King Bridges, Church Street, were the Schoolmaster and Schoolmistress in 1851. From a photograph used by Percy Robinson in the 1920s-1940s.|
|Census of 30th March 1851
HO107/1759 Enumeration District 14
Enumerator: John Nichols
“The whole of the Parish of Trumpington including Wood End, Toller’s Farm, Church Lane, Trumpington Mansion, Dagling End, Vicarage, Anstey Hall, Maris’ Farm, Weighbridge House, Vicarage Farm, London Road, Workhouse Yard, Daniels’ Yard, Red Lion, Cambridge Road, Mill Road, Adcock’s House on Linton Road, Great Tithe Farm, Headlands Nursery, Brewers Nursery, Eddleston’s Farm and Trumpington Village”.
Road names are given, but no house numbers.
|Copyright © Trumpington Local History Group, 2011. Updated 8 January 2011.